Examples of when you need a Surveyor
When Do You Need A Surveyor?
A licensed surveyor is required when you want to:
- establish the exact position of your property boundaries
- build right on or close to your property boundaries
- accurately document the buildings and improvements on your land
- do a subdivision
- create an easement over your property
- develop a strata title plan
- determine the levels of your land
- measure the area of land or space within a building or shop for rental purposes
- do large scale developments that involves road works, tunneling and construction
Licensed surveyors define, measure and document what is around us. They also interpret the legal aspects of land ownership, improvement and development to ensure what takes place is within the applicable laws.
A surveyor is an expert who can help you unlock the value of your property or land.Back to FAQBack to FAQ