Residential Surveyors Perth
Our expert residential surveyors can help you with:
Provide surveying services for all aspects of Freehold and Survey Strata subdivisions including:
- Subdivision application: Carrying out a detail survey and provision of a subdivision design plan and relevant documents for lodgement at the Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC)
- Field survey and preparation of Deposited Plan or Survey Strata Plan: re-establishment of existing boundaries and placement of new boundary marks by a licensed surveyor
- Preparation of plans and field notes for lodgement at Landgate
- Clearance Collection: Request subdivision clearances from local and state authorities and preparation of endorsement documents for the WAPC
If it’s your first time to subdivide or need to jog your memory, please see the following information:
Get a Fast Subdivision Quote
We offer two types of subdivision quotes, a basic free quote and a feasibility study quote. The subdivision feasibility study is more comprehensive and includes the following:
We call the Local Government on your behalf and discuss the project with them, we send you the Certificate of Title and check it for any easements, provide you with a WAPC conditional approval from the same Local Government area that we have worked on previously so you have an idea of what subdivision conditions may be imposed on the job which is very helpful for budgeting purposes, along with other search documentation. We have a 24 hour turnaround (between Monday and Friday) for this service and the cost is $240 +GST.
Get Your Quote
Please fill in the form below and we’ll contact you shortly after. Thank you.
Repegging of property boundaries to assist with boundary disputes and construction of structures on or near the land boundary and provision of a Regulation 25A certificate prepared by a suitably qualified Licensed Surveyor. Read more about re-establishment surveys
Feature and Level Surveys
Location of existing structures on the property and preparation of a plan showing features, levels, contours and any adjoining or nearby features of interest. This type of survey is required by WAPC prior to development and also by architects/builders when designing any new residences or additions to an existing house or building. Read more about feature and level surveys
We specialise in new Strata Plans, Mergers of Common Property, Strata Re-Subdivisions and Survey Strata Conversions. This includes:
- Field survey to locate buildings and strata boundaries in accordance with the Strata titles Act and Landgate requirements
- Preparation and lodgement of Strata Plan at Landgate
- Preparation and lodgement of forms for approval with local authority
Learn more about Strata:
- Overview of Strata
- The difference between Built Strata and Survey Strata
- The process for Built Strata subdivisions
- The process for Survey Strata subdivisions
Our residential surveyors work all over Perth, Adelaide and Sydney so please contact us.
Couldn’t be happier!
I couldn’t be happier with the service Matt provided for my project. It was a complex project and I wasn’t the easiest customer, but he frequently exceeded expectations and provided excellent service while doing an excellent job. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant and professional
A brilliant and professional team for any venture requiring quality surveying. Will definitely use again.
Great Survey & Prompt Service.