When Are Re-Establishment Surveys Needed?
A re-establishment survey is done when a lot or property boundary needs to be redefined.
Examples of times when you would need a survey of this nature done:
- Improvements to a house or building on or near the boundary
- Improvements to a fence or retaining wall
- Establish exact boundaries for strata title purposes
- Double check boundaries when buying or selling (particularly old properties)
- Detailed survey of property is required by local council
Re-Establishment Survey Results
Re-establishment survey results are marked or pegged in the ground as well as shown on the Certificate of Title. This leaves no doubt in the minds of property owners and neighbours about where their boundaries lie.
Failure to establish the correct lot boundaries can be a major headache and financial burden if discovered after any building has taken place.
Couldn’t be happier!
I couldn’t be happier with the service Matt provided for my project. It was a complex project and I wasn’t the easiest customer, but he frequently exceeded expectations and provided excellent service while doing an excellent job. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant and professional
A brilliant and professional team for any venture requiring quality surveying. Will definitely use again.
Great Survey & Prompt Service.